Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 64

Extracted ~150 full-sized seeds. I have enough seeds that I can try a few methods of creating plants out of them. I'll put some in the freezer, some in a greenhouse, and some directly in my raised garden. Something is bound to grow! I'm not sure how tricky it is to utilize fresh seeds.

I also need to transplant my (potential) clones. It's going to be quite a task! There are so many roots to deal with. Also, my motivation to multiply via the clone method is low now that I have a few thousand seeds at my disposal.

4 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, you are too funny.

    Bright sides:

    Maybe this could be your Christmas card photo.

    You can supply the neighborhood with their Jack o' Lantern needs this fall. Maybe the whole town.

    Maybe Brian will become the Johnny Appleseed of Valenciana pumpkins.

    Maybe he will be the next George Washington Carver!

    Yippee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't you eat that fine looking pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete